Adam is a Real Estate Lawyer at Rabideau Klein and prior to this assignment practiced real estate law in Boca Raton for several years. Adam held the position of Real Estate Lawyer for a law firm representing real estate services and ancillary issues relating to real estate with offices in Boca Raton and Orlando, and he was also an attorney and Managing Partner of a law office practicing residential and commercial real estate law, and corporate law. Adam graduated in 2017 with a J.D. degree from Florida International University College of Law where he served as President of the ABA Negotiation Team.
Adam practices in the areas of Real Estate Transactions, Leasing, Land Use, Finance, and Incorporations. He represents clients involved in both residential and commercial real estate transactions, from assisting with home closings to setting up corporations for investment entities and developers. In his spare time Adam is passionate about family, food, and music. He and his wife Erika are the proud parents of their son, Asher, and their German Shepherd, Bear.
Areas of Concentration
- Real Estate Transactions
- Land Use
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, 2017
- B.S., Florida State University, 2014
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Attorney Real Estate Council: Palm Beach County, Member
- The Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar, Member
- Palm Beach Board of Realtors, Associate Member