David is a shareholder with Rabideau Klein and is Florida Bar Board Certified in Real Estate Law. David practices in the areas of Real Estate Transactions, Land Use, Finance, Leasing, and Real Estate Tax Appeals. He has been practicing real estate law his entire career as an attorney and represents buyers and sellers of high-end residential and commercial property, represents property owners before municipalities in connection with various land use matters, represents financial institutional lenders on commercial loans, and assists landlords and tenants in lease negotiation.
David graduated first in his law school class and was a Senior Staff member of Nova Law Review. Prior to law school, he obtained extensive experience in the real estate industry, working as an Analyst/Asset Manager for one of Florida’s largest commercial real estate investment firms. When not practicing law, David can be found out and about town with his goldendoodle, Dreyfus, checking out new restaurants, and whipping up new recipes in his kitchen.
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate Transactions
- Land Use
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- J.D., summa cum laude, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, 2012
- B.S., Florida State University, 1999
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Scholarship Recipient
- Book Awards: Real Property Complex Transactions Workshop, Family Law, Civil Pre-Trial Workshop, and Professional Responsibility
- Dean’s List, all semesters of Law School